These ministries are dedicated to helping men be the godly men God calls us to be...
* Gonzales Men's Fellowship is a non-denominational Men's Bible Fellowship held each Sunday from 9 to 10 a.m. at 505 Saint Joseph St. downtown Gonzales. It features country gospel music, casual dress (come-as-you-are), layman-led Bible study and fellowship with no fees and no offerings. Coffee served. Led by several laymen of FBC.
* The Biscuit Boys and Gravy Guys are a group that meets the 1st Saturday of every month, at 7:30 a.m. for a hearty breakfast, brief devotional, and then work on needed projects around the church campus.
* Field & Stream Men's Bible Study meets each Monday at 12 noon at Rodeo Restaurant. Hunting, fishing, and other outdoor topics are discussed along with a Bible Study topic geared toward men.
* The Man Event is an annual event for the men of Gonzales county and beyond. The event includes a man sized barbecue meal, quality entertainment and fantastic message designed to reach men with the gospel of Jesus Christ. The Man Event 2019 will be held at the Gonzales EXPO center on January 12 @ 6p. REGISTER HERE
* Other Activities for Men include: Annual Wildgame Banquet, Campouts, Fishing trips, and more...!