These ministries are dedicated to helping men be the godly men God calls us to be...
* Gonzales Men's Fellowship is a non-denominational Men's Bible Fellowship held each Sunday from 9 to 10 a.m. at 505 Saint Joseph St. downtown Gonzales. It features country gospel music, casual dress (come-as-you-are), layman-led Bible study and fellowship with no fees and no offerings. Coffee served. Led by several laymen of FBC.
* The Biscuit Boys and Gravy Guys are a group that meets the 1st Saturday of every month, at 7:30 a.m. for a hearty breakfast, brief devotional, and then work on needed projects around the church campus.
* Field & Stream Men's Bible Study meets each Monday at 12 noon at Rodeo Restaurant. Hunting, fishing, and other outdoor topics are discussed along with a Bible Study topic geared toward men.
* The Man Event is an annual event for the men of Gonzales county and beyond. The event includes a man sized barbecue meal, quality entertainment and fantastic message designed to reach men with the gospel of Jesus Christ. The Man Event 2020 is TBA.
* Other Activities for Men include: Annual Wildgame Banquet, Campouts, Fishing trips, and more...!
Men's Retreat March 4th - 6th at Alto Frio
Call 830-672-9595 for more details